Class overview :
The Learning Autodesk 3ds Max Design Course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of working in 3D using Autodesk 3ds Max Design.
Class goals :
This course is designed to teach new users and users somewhat familiar with the Autodesk 3ds Max software the fundamentals of the software.
The primary objective of the course is to teach delegates the essentials of working in 3D using an array of features and tools. This course teaches new users the basics of creating, embellishing, and animating 3D scenes.
Content of Training 3ds Max / introduction
- Creating and Animating Simple Objects
- Working with Scene Files
- Transforming Objects and Applying Modifiers
- Learning Low Poly Modeling Basics
- Creating and Editing Shapes
- Using 2D Shapes to Build 3D Objects
- Using Compound Objects
- Working with imported/linked AutoCAD/Revit data
- Learning General Principles
- Working with Keyframes
- Animating Different Types of Objects
View original post 193 mots de plus